1,852 Sqft - 1213-15 LOCUST ST #C, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19107Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Center City
In the Mid-Town village neighborhood, in the heart of Center City, this property is situated at an equal distance between Rittenhouse and Washington Squares. It is prized for the significant density of shops, markets, florists, bakeries, restaurants, cafes, health and cultural institutions, parking and transportation hubs, bordered by Antique, and Jeweler rows within five blocks. Built in an Italianate style in 1892 by Frank Miles Day, an apprentice of the noted architect Frank Furness, this double width building, with 17″ masonry interior walls, was transformed into five large open- plan condominiums. From International Rare Book boutique into elegant, unique condominiums, an atypical blend of contemporary and historic architecture High ceiling and triple glazed windows keeps the space quiet and drenched in light. The interior emphasizes the unique historical elements of the building combined with minimalist contemporary design: Victorian ceramic mantels expose contemporary glass fireplaces. Mercer tiles define floors transitions. Each floor has access to a balcony over looking the roofs of the city. Each unit is entered directly from the lobby through a key elevator. Each unit has its own alarm and high velocity mechanical system, hot water baseboard radiators, transforming the floor into a large horizontal house. The building is sprinkled. Water is filtered and purified. The bathrooms are glass, floor to ceiling ceramic tiles, slate floors and Toto Japanese fixtures. The kitchens have stainless steel Viking & Asko appliances, Italian Murano glass ceiling fixtures, washer/dryer on each unit, granite counters, and hard wood oak floors.
N/A Ijoba Shule
- Listing ID : 7077498
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,852 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...