1,800 Sqft - 1920 DELANCEY PL, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of BHHS Fox & Roach-CC Rittenhouse Hotel
Lovely four bedroom home with two and a half baths, located on a prime beautiful block in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood! Beautiful casement windows and doors throughout the front and back, a wood burning fireplace in living room, new baths with marble counters and heated radiant floors, and a renovated eat-in kitchen with French doors open to the new outdoor wood deck with a self-watering vertical garden. The finished lower level includes a den/playroom, powder room, laundry room, wine refrigerator, and good storage. Roof deck potential! ***Includes 1 DEEDED PARKING SPOT a couple blocks away***
- Listing ID : 7069356
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,800 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...