726 Sqft - 1901 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD #2803, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of BHHS Fox & Roach-Center City Walnut
More Photos coming soon but do not wait! Large Junior 1-Bedroom at The Kennedy House! Stunning Views from the 28th Floor-almost at the top of this tall 30-Floor Building. Brand New Beautiful Lobby & Contemporary Hallways. This Unit has Newer Hardwood Floors throughout, Partially Updated Kitchen, and Updated Bathroom. New Large Open Space for the Living Room & Dining Area. Many LARGE Closets & Walk-In Closets throughout. The LOW Monthly Fee which includes almost everything: Front Desk Staff & Management, 24-Hour Concierge, Electric, Cable TV, AC & Heat, Appliance Repairs, Water & Hot Water & Sewer, Taxes. The Building offers: Rooftop Swimming Pool, Roof Deck & Gardens, Parking Garage, 24-Hour Front Desk-Door Person-Concierge Service, New Elevators, Library, Brand New Community Room, New Gym & Fitness Center, Huge Laundry Room, On-Site Management, Hospitality Suites for your Guests, Private Storage Lockers. Currently on the Ground Level: The Kennedy Market (Grocery-Deli-Cafe) & Chima Brazilian Steakhouse. Only Blocks to Suburban Station & 30th Street Station.
- Listing ID : 7065834
- Bedrooms : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 726 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...