1,785 Sqft - 505 S 10TH ST #J, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19147Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
This sun splashed corner 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with finished basement, enchanting garden, and gated parking is a must see! Fist floor boasts all open living, and dining area with sliding glass doors leading to your paradise garden. Kitchen with fantastic cabinet,and counter space. Second floor boasts dramatic, and open den/family room, additional bedroom, and all tile bathroom. Third floor is a fantastic master suite with awesome ceiling height, huge walk in closet, and all tile bathroom. On the forth level you will find an additional office/den area, sliding glass door leading to your private ROOF DECK with awesome views, there is also amazing storage space on this level. This Washington West home gives you the best location for walking to Whole Foods Market, CVS, Morning Glory Cafe, and 200 amazing restaurants, and cafes within 10 minutes.
- Listing ID : 7055429
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,785 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...