1,368 Sqft - 17 SAINT JAMES CT #5, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19106Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
There’s perfection, then there is 17 St. James Court!!!! This WASHINGTON SQUARE, sun splashed , 2 bedroom w/ DEN home is a must SEE! Enter into a gracious and spacious PRIVATE GARDEN, ideal extension of your living space ,for entertaining and dining. All open living and dining area with 15 FT+ ceiling height. Magnificent designer kitchen w/ AMAZING marble counters, and breakfast bar. Yes, there’s a huge bedroom, and all marble and tile bath on this level. Second floor boasts lovely and light filled DEN/Office area over looking your living area, and HUGE master suite with awesome closet space , and marble bath! ST. James Court, is just off WASHINGTON SQUARE, and feels light a suburban OASIS, just minutes from Talula’s Garden, Ritz Movie Theater, and Whole Foods Market. This pristine home offers a great lifestyle, location, and VALUE
- Listing ID : 7051156
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,368 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...