3,018 Sqft - 2014 2014 MOUNT VERNON ST, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19130Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
2014 Mount Vernon is a must see to believe! This rarely available mix of contemporary design, and elegant Victorian charm will grab you the second you walk through the door. Formal living room with 11 foot ceilings , crown moldings, and fireplace is ideal for entertaining. Pillars, and elegant arch way lead you to a light filled dining area, and open kitchen with tremendous cabinet, and counter space. Back patio is ideal for alfresco dining. A gracious set of stairs leads you to the 2nd floor which features a spectacular SOUTH facing bedroom with private deck, adjacent marble , and tile bath with Jacuzzi tub, very well proportioned 2nd bedroom with tons of California closets. Third bedroom is your ideal office/homework room. Third floor, you may never want to leave outrageous MASTER SUITE, with sky light, Juliet balcony, walk in closet that will accommodate the well endowed clothes lover, super all tile, and marble MASTER bath with double sinks. Finished basement with half bath in addition to the half bath on the first floor. This move in ready residence offers expansive living in the heart of the Art Museum/Spring Garden area, and just minutes from Whole Foods Market, Kelly Drive, The Barnes Museum, and some of the best restaurants, and cafes.
- Listing ID : 7011515
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 3,018 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...