2,300 Sqft - 212 212-24 S 24TH ST #2425, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
FITLER’S WALK HOME, WITH GARAGE PARKING!! Let the GATES OPEN!!! This 2 bedroom plus DEN End home offers SPACE ,LIGHT, and VALUE, just 5 minutes from The University of Pennsylvania!!!! First Level boasts private PATIO, living/office area, and FULL BATH. Second Level WHAT AMAZING space!! All open dining, and living area with a fireplace. Kitchen with GRANITE counter tops, and breakfast bar. Third level FANTASTIC master SUITE with tons of closet space, and very large bath. Sun splashed 4th level with private balcony, additional GRACIOUS bedroom, LOFT and tile BATH. An amazing space, with GARAGE parking directly underneath the residence, as well as storage, literally seconds from Schuylkill trail, 30th street train station, as well as some of the city’s BEST RESTAURANTS and CAFES.A MUST SEE!!!
- Listing ID : 6978744
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 3
- Square Footage : 2,300 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...