1,130 Sqft - 200 16TH, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19102Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
We will UBER you to, and from this fantastic PMC Property! FRANKLIN TOWER !!!!!!! Center City’s NEWEST LUXURY glass tower residence, is a must see to believe. This new APARTMENT building community boasts, GARAGE parking, and one of the following on every floor: gyms, community rooms, business centers, SCREENING ROOMS, and spin rooms. The ROOF DECK is the LARGEST in PHILADELPHIA, and has 360 degree AMAZING views!!!!!!!!! This must see CORNER 2 bedroom 2 bath, SUN SPLASHED residence with PRIVATE balcony, has views that are off the charts. See the PARKWAY, Liberty PLACE, and all of CENTER CITY from your living and dining room!!!. Open kitchen with breakfast bar and all custom cabinets. Each bedroom is super sized with FANTASTIC closets. All bathrooms have Porcelanosa tiles and fixtures. With over 1200+ of living space you will never want to leave home!!!! For a limited time 1 MONTH FREE on a 13 month lease.
N/A St Monica School
N/A Trinity Academy
N/A Our Lady of Hope
- Listing ID : 6970061
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,130 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...