1,434 Sqft - 845 844-846 N 29TH ST #124, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19130Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
Just Steps from Kelly Drive, Fairmount Park, The Philadelphia Art Museum, and Whole Foods Market. This 1400 plus Sq ft 1 bedroom, 1 bath, plus den condominium residence, with elevated kitchen area, Private garden, and a PARKING SPACE is a MUST SEE!! All open living,dining, and kitchen with custom cabinetry, wine refrigerator, and tons of counter space. Highly stylish MARBLE bathroom, and well proportioned bedroom makes this Parks Edge Condominium all that!
- Listing ID : 6966334
- Bedrooms : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 1,434 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...