817 Sqft - 125 18TH, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of Allan Domb Real Estate
Prime second floor corner retail space on the corner of 18th and Sansom Streets, a hot retail and restaurant block with a high pedestrian count in the middle of Center City. One block from Rittenhouse Square and two blocks from the Market Street office corridor in the heart of Center City’s commercial, retail, residential, and dining district. Easy access to Septa bus lines and the Broad Street subway line. The space was most recently used as a designer resale store and has huge windows overlooking both 18th and Sansom Streets. There is a separate entrance to the space on 18th Street.
N/A Ijoba Shule
- Listing ID : 6829596
- Square Footage : 817 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...