1,096 Sqft - 1500 1500 CHESTNUT ST #19A, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19102Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
WOW!!! CORNER 2 bedroom 2 bath condominium at THE ELLINGTON . This UPGRADED residence, boasts AMAZING LIGHT, SPACE, and VIEWS!!!! Entrance foyer leads you to a SPECTACULAR and all open living, and Dining area, and stunning kitchen with super cabinet space. Master bedroom with ENORMOUS closets, and all marble bath. 2nd bedroom located at the opposite end of the residence, completes this smart and efficient LAYOUT. This elevator doorman building with GYM, is just minutes from RITTENHOUSE SQUARE, UNIVERSITY of PENNSYLVANIA, and THOMAS JEFFERSON university hospital, and some of the best dining in CENTER CITY!!! A MUST SEE!!!
N/A Ijoba Shule
N/A Independence CS
N/A Freire Cs
- Listing ID : 6929172
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,096 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...