2,310 Sqft - 524 CHRISTIAN ST #F, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19147Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
Let the GATES OPEN into SUNSHINE COURT!!!!!!!!!!! Yes a gated community in the heart of QUEEN VILLAGE! This XXX MINT CORNER HOME has it ALL!!!GARAGE parking, black and white marble entrance way, huge finished lower level with HIGH CEILINGS, ideal for in home gym or office, wonderful DEN,and 1/2 bath. Sliding glass doors leading out, to a VERY private garden, with additional entry through the courtyard, complete the 1st level. 2nd level boasts ELEGANT, SUN SPLASHED, PERFECTLY designed kitchen , with breakfast bar, and a SEPARATE dining area, all overlooking a DRAMATIC LIVING room with CATHEDRAL ceilings, and FIREPLACE. The 3rd level boasts 2, very well proportioned bedrooms, MARBLE bath, and a laundry room, with additional storage. 4th level!!! Step into this ENORMOUS master SUITE with PRIVATE BALCONY, all marble bathroom with DOUBLE SINKS, and a must see WALK-IN CLOSET. You may never want to leave this LEVEL.. So, live in LUXURY and VALUE, just minutes from Whole Foods Market, The Italian Market, The Waterfront , I95 , and 676!!!
- Listing ID : 6917790
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 2,310 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...