4,166 Sqft - 1706 RITTENHOUSE SQ #2201, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of BHHS Fox & Roach-Center City Walnut
Luxury at its finest in this premier address, 1706 Rittenhouse Square #2201! One of 31 residences in the building, it encompasses a full floor. Your private elevator leads right into your grand marble foyer with an aquarium wall that allows you to see into the spacious living room with spectacular views. This home features 3 bedrooms plus a den or office and 3.5 baths, 2 car parking (with one oversized spot), a formal dining room, living room, wet bar, two balconies, eat-in kitchen with bar counter and breakfast nook with built-in bench and 3 fireplaces (living room, kitchen, and master bedroom). This fully smart-wired home also features Wolf and Miele stainless steel kitchen appliances, custom cabinetry, Carerra marble countertops, floor to ceiling windows, built-ins, wet bar and temperature controlled wine closet, gilded coffered ceilings, panoramic views, remote and automatic controlled window treatments. The building amenities include a tranquil spa that hosts a sauna, spacious lap pool, hot tub, and fitness center as well as a lovely landscaped garden with Koi pond. Your vehicle can be retrieved with the fully automated parking system or just use the chauffeur driven 700-Series BMW. Secure 24 hour concierge building. Approximately 4 years left on 10 year tax abatement. Experience Center City at your fingertips while enjoying the exclusivity and lavish lifestyle offered by this sophisticated condominium.
- Listing ID : 6907928
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 3
- Square Footage : 4,166 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...