727 Sqft - 1530 LOCUST, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19102Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
Rittenhouse Square’s NEWEST and MOST ELEGANT OLD WORLD building THE VERSAILLES is now READY to LEASE!! A gracious Junior one bedroom just over 600 sq feet is a must see!! !! This elevator 24/7 doorman property presents, all new and STUNNING kitchen with breakfast bar, white marble counter tops, all white cabinets, stainless steel appliances. All hardwood floors, marble baths, and HUGE CLOSETS!!!! Throughout!!! Roof top DECK, GYM, YOGA room, BUSINESS center, DOG run, and super LOUNGE. A RITTENHOUSE SQUARE MUST SEE!!!! For a limited time one month free on a 13 month lease!
N/A Ijoba Shule
- Listing ID : 6898895
- Bedrooms : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 727 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...