1,671 Sqft - 202-10 W RITTENHOUSE SQ #1708, PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19103Listing Courtesy of Maxwell Realty Company
Look at RITTENHOUSE SQUARE from every room, in this 1700 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, Condominium residence at The Rittenhouse Hotel and Condominium. Formal entrance way leads you into an all open living and dining area with hardwood floors, kitchen with custom cabinetry, BREAKFAST BAR/island. Well proportioned master bedroom with enormous MARBLE bath, and huge closets. Second bedroom is also spacious and gracious, and second marble bath is fantastic. Enjoy living in this elevator, doorman building with fantastic amenities: in building car service, gym, ROOM SERVICE, spa, Scarpetta, & Lacroix Restaurants, and so much more.
- Listing ID : 6874553
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,671 Sqft
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Old City, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy was a top notch realtor in every way! She sold our property quickly and was knowledgeable and professional throughout. Nancy was responsive to our needs and did everything she could to lessen the ...
- Sold a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $400K in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy and her team were professional and worked quickly to get us the best deal. She was always available to answer questions and made sure all the details were taken care of without hassle.
- Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $250K in Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA.I used Maxwell Realty to list and sell my house. Nancy handled everything herself, with the support of a professional office staff. Everything went smoothly because of the personal attention and her ...
- Sold a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $350K in Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA.Nancy Alperin is tuned into the center city market and provided good exposure to our property. She and her office Maxwell realty handled local issues like staging the property and meeting people in site ...